Kalafina 25 week challenge: Week 6

I was away on a conference, and I am bad at doing challenges, therefore I'm a little failure and skipped a week. I am sorry!

Last time I talked about Keiko, and this week the spotlight is on Hikaru!

Week 6 - What do you like about Hikaru ♥



I have to honest, when I started listening to Kalafina, Hikaru was my least favourite member. I don't have any idea why, she just didn't strike me as something amazing. And now, I can only strangle myself with a scarf because, boy, I was so stupid! Hikaru is a little ball of awkward sunshine and I love her!


I love her awkwardness most of all! She is so painfully shy, and sometimes when she talks during interviews, she has this 'I don't want to talk, I don't know what I am saying, someone please save me' air around her, and I can sympathize with her on a spiritual level.
Source
Source
Source
Source
Her short hair! Once she cut her hair she started to shine even more! It suits her so much more and giver her a certain character. I think she looks much more confident with short hair ♥ Also, her smile is amazing! ♥

Source
Source


Source
She has this etheral beauty around her. She seems like she is from another world, too good and gorgeous for this world. She is so delicate but at the same time she's like a tree, planted and certain in her place.


Source
Source
Source
She enjoys singing and live performing so much! She may be shy but when it comes to singing and enjoying the show, she is on fire! She can jump all over the stage, never lacking any confidence, she rocks and she knows it!

Source
Source
Source
Source

All in all, let me love this ray of sunshine! She is precious and anyone who says something bad about her will be shunned into you'rebadville B>

Share:

0 comments